Sunday, June 22, 2008

-In Love with Charmaine Sheh-

I'm in love with....................................
Charmaine Sheh!!
I still remember when I 1st admire her as my idol was when I watched Voyage of Emperor Qian Long to Jiang Nan (乾隆下江南) on NTV7...She was so so beautiful and charming that she stole my heart away...hahaha...It was a great China production drama with her co starring Benny Chan...I then slowly catch up with all her dramas...Among the favourites--->
  • Angels Mission 無名天使3D (2004)
  • War & Beauty 金枝玉孽 (2004)
  • Yummy Yummy 美味風雲終極大美食 (2005) - Currently watching on Crunchy Roll
  • Always Ready 隨時候命 (2005)
  • Maiden Vows 鳳凰四重奏 (2006) - She won TVB Best Actress Award for this drama
  • Glittering Days 東方之珠 (2006)
  • The Lady Iron Chef 美女食神 (2007) - A movie of Wong Jing production with her co star Hacken Lee
  • Word Twisters Adventure 鐵咀銀牙 (2007) - I like her appearance in this drama but not her co star Jordan Chan
  • Forensic Heroes 2 法証先鋒II (2008) - Currently Watching
I went and youtube her videos...See what I did! I print screen it, cut and paste, save it as a picture...wahaha...

-In her wedding gown...Sorry la can't see her wedding gown...-

-When she emo and yet she still looks pretty...hahaha...-

-Trip to Hawaii...CUte and adorable in her age of 33...-

-She even stole my heart when she cried! Omg...-


-Look at her beautiful eyes-

Oh ya...I want to wish her Happy Happy belated birthday on May 28...Hopefully she will ends up with Kevin Cheng (Ivan) in FH2...6 more episodes to go...Love you forever Ah Sheh...*muacks*

1 comment:

süαţиёo™ said...

omg..why u act like pervert one..>.<
charmaine will get scared by u..XD