Tuesday, July 1, 2008

-My First Baking Experience-

I'm back in action!! The crowd demanded me to update a new post asap if not they will start boikot me! haha...
College officially started today...After lunch at Asia Cafe with the gang I rush home...Sorry la can't join you guys for foosball...I heard Marianne was the big winner...Shame on you guys!

Guess what I did??? You will never believe what I did...I baked for the 1st time! hahaha...


-I was too late by the time I reach home...Mum already get everything settle...I just helped her to jaga the temperature...-

-Kawan Kawan sekalian...I present you...The greatest "Sardine Puff"-


-This were the failure one...But it is still very very delicious...I love the filling that my Mum cooked...The fillings included Sardine fish, potatoes and big onion...-


I was actually planning to share it with some friends...But so so sorry la...My family finish up everything...Only 10 pieces of puff...I shall improve and try baking more ya...Satisfied with 1st attempt....hahaha...

No comments: