Monday, July 28, 2008

-28/7/2008 (Monday)-

It is monday again!! Reached college early in the morning 7.4oam to book the parking space behind college gate...If you reach at 7.45am and wanted to try your luck parking there?? Haha...Good Luck then...
Early in the morning, I had Taxation lecture with Mr.Karnal (Kelly's favourite lecturer)...Had "Nasi Goreng Kampung kosong" as brunch in college cafeteria and guess what? Our "Rice Corner" closed down...They can't stand the high rental fees...Omg! Inflation la...Auditing lecture with Ms.Stephane next...Today I gain a little bit of interest in this subject by trying to pay attention but I think I failed! My eyes were half close through out the lecture...

S.Neo, Jo and I then joke around with the "U Mobile" advertisement...It sounds something like this.............


(The scene took place in a mamak stall)

Boy: Ah Neh...Teh Tarik satu??

Ah Neh: Boleh....*showing some teh tarik stunt*

Boy: Nak setengah gelas... *showing his finger of half*

Ah Neh: Tak boleh...~~~ *sissy voice still pulling the teh tarik*

Boy: KeNapa?? ~~~ *high pitch voice...Innocent and sad face he can't get half glass of teh tarik*


I portray the guy voice of "kenapa tak boleh" and laugh die us inside Auditing class...Stephane might wonder what we laughing at...


-Why am I taking a picture of this cat? SOrry I am not a cat lover instead I anti cat! But this cat annoyed me by jumping up the chair and steal the fried chicken on an abandoned plate...S.Neo took this picture of it...Yong sui right??-

-The contrast of highlighter....These are what we did in Auditing lecture...hahaha...Sorry Ms.Stephane...-


1 hour break before last lecture of the day, Cost Mgt...Met up dear Chin Yee a while...She was so so busy rearranging her curtin timetable...Didn't get to talk to her that much...Met up the gang and crap a while...Jack was so proud as his big name appeared on RMIT Board...So we made a fuss about that "Appreciation letter" & "Europe Tour"...muahaha...
Today, the historical day for my dear P.Yang...She had a presentation with Sara...My dear perform so so so extremely good with her few seconds appearance...Haha...Dear...I'm going to upload a nice video of you on youtube ok...The end of Cost Mgt lecture...Say Goodbye to college...


-Little Orange-

No comments: