Tuesday, July 8, 2008

-YennLm Hair Academy-

I realised something when I click on "My Pictures" folder...There are many unused and ugly pictures inside the folder...Hahaha...I then decided to delete some files...Still 1450 pictures left...Sigh...
Just when I click on a file with the name of "Random Pictures"...I found these 3 pictures...3 different hairstyle set on one night...I looked at the pictures...I am amazed!

Would anyone believe these are all my old hairstyle??!! Before i perm my hair of course... Anyone???


-The "ah sou" OR "mak cik" style-

-The French plaits style...Just a tiny one...-

-The tb style-

I am serious! Lets recall that historic night...I was still using desktop if you can spot the keyboard inside the pictures...Busy chatting on Msn and that was when my sis came inside the room and complain that She is Boring!! She then started to play around with my hair... (Warning: I actually Anti & Dislike anyone playing with my hair)
Since it was late at night and nobody will see my messy hair so I just let her continue playing with it...At least she won't bebel beside my ears...I was amazed on how she tied my hair into such hairstyle...Took some pictures as memories la....hahaha...

I remember I asked Jen...She doesn't believe its my hairstyle...Sigh...Why don't believe? Don't looks like me meh?? muahahaha..............

No comments: