Monday, July 21, 2008

-August Up Coming Tvb Drama-

My BitComet and Emule programs are done of resting for couple of weeks...Its time for them to start working again! hahaha...I feel so sorry to myself...I'm not suppose to download any drama's anymore due to the study hectic!
Anyway, too many nice drama coming in from Tvb Hk and not to mention about Taiwanese drama yet! muahaha...I'm doomed!

Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)---> Airing on 28th July---> 41 episodes (Tvb Grand production)---> Sequel to Heart of Greed---> A must watch drama!---> Story Synopsis

When Dog Loves a Cat (當狗愛上貓)---> Airing on 21st July (today)---> 20 episodes---> Gallen Lo 1st Tvb drama upon returning Tvb---> A funny modern drama---> Story synopsis

I'm now waiting for the forum buddy to upload the 1st episode of "When Dog Loves a Cat"...Hello! I've not been watching drama lately...Miss my Real Player...Hahaha...I shall everyday leave my comp on to download drama's already especially for "Moonlight Resonance" and there is another drama "Jewel Splendor" 80 episodes Tvb Grand Production airing end of Dec...Omg! I'm doomed! God Bless me........

No comments: