Sunday, July 20, 2008

-Hi-Tea @ Mines Hotel-

I'm finally back in action blogging about food!! Sorry la I was sick for the past few days and been eating porridge, porridge and porridge!! *Seriously I'm so so weak previously but you can now see how ACTIVE am I...Jumping and rolling around*...
Anyway, went to Mines Hotel for Hi-Tea...They were having some kind of promotion where it is only Rm23 per person! It is consider cheap compare to the normal price...Anyway, Thanks to Aunt Susan for the treat and ride there...
















-Cousins...4 others cousins can't make it hence its down to 4 of us...Do I look like I am the eldest among them? wahaha...-

-I may not look active in this picture but I talked a lot and ate a lot on that day-

The food was OK only...Not many choices and not much fried and oily food *my favourite*...Walked around Mines Shopping Centre but it was only a window shopping...Not in the mood to shop despite "SALE SALE" "50% 70%" banners were hanging all around...

To the gang: I'll be planning a buffet lunch in some hotel soon as suggested by Mr.Tan Jack Fong...So please start saving from now onwards for our buffet ok!

No comments: