Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sytycd Top 10 Roadshow@ S.Parade (Part 2)

I am here to finish up the 2nd part of Sytycd Top 10 Roadshow post since I got nothing better to do now...hahaha...Tutorials and lectures will be officially starting on next monday...I won't be so free to update blog already...


-Top 10 getting ready for their last group dance for the day-

-Just when I was finding the right angle to capture CC's picture, she looks at me! She pose for me...haha...Cute right she?? -

-She once again looking at my camera and pose...How sweet is she...-

-Jorida playing with The Energizer mascot...Energizer, Ribena and Poh Kong were the sponsor for the program...-

-Presenting Poh Kong Tramz as souvenir for the contestant-


-Hong and Black the 2 mischievous clown playing around-

-Sly and Jojo the new couple for next week competition...I will miss the moment she partner with Raymond...-

-Hong & Cecilia...This couple will be interesting to look at...Hopefully they can dance well as a couple...-

-Raymond and Jorida-

-Sim & Black...A must watch out couple...Putting 2 strong couple together will be interesting again...-



-Me & CC...ohh...She is very tall anyway...She is almost taller than her partner Hong...-

-Me & Black...He trying to do monkey faces! Aiyoyo...-

Byron my ex wushu mate was there as well...Just when I was busy recording video, he miss call me...Just managed to wave to him because he was upstairs...I'm on the 1st row la...haha...
Wishing the Top 10 all the best...Hoping that Cecilia & Black will advance to the final round!

No comments: