Sunday, July 27, 2008

Empty-The Click Five

I'm currently in love with 2 songs...Nice lyrics and meaningful song...The most important was my feel flow with both songs...
  1. Say (All I Need) - One Republic
  2. Empty - The Click Five

Anyway it was around 4pm today where I was listening "Empty" in repeat mode...Just then Brandon and Sexy were listening at the same song as me! What a coincidence...Hence, Sexy and I decided to print screen such moment...We didn't make it in purpose ya it was really a coincidence that we 3 listen tat song at the same time...

(Part of the lyrics...Chorus part)

Maybe we're trying

Trying too hard

Maybe we're torn apart

Maybe the timing

Is beating our hearts

We're empty


Mood: Busy (watching sytycd repeat show)

Currently Listening to: Empty-Click Five

No comments: