Sunday, July 13, 2008

-Chilled Lemon Cheesecake-

First of all, I would like to say Thank you Sexy for driving me to the bakery to buy ingredients ( I mean I drive & she shows me the direction) and giving me the instruction to make a perfect Chill Lemon Cheesecake...
"No Sexy No Cheesecake"...Satisfied and happy Sexy?? HAHA...


-My first Chilled Lemon Cheesecake with wedges of oranges as topping...Sorry it might looks ugly but being a beginner forgive me la ok?? hahaha...-


I made the biscuit base the night before all by myself ok! I crush the biscuits with the melted butter and icing sugar and press it onto the mold...My sis suppose to be my assistant but she was sick so I'm down to be alone and force to make the cream cheese all by myself again...


It was not so difficult and complicated after all...Just add everything into the mixing bowl and let the mixer do the rest...However, I must say I was a bit "kelam kabut" though...I don't really know if the mixtures were fluffy enough...Wahaha...


It was done today after few hours chilling inside the fridge! Tried it and I love the biscuit base...However the cream cheese might be a bit too sour...Perhaps I'm too greedy, added too much orange juice...

Anyway, I give myself a 75% because I did it all by myself with no help by anyone and it was my 1st time making a cake!! Close friends of mine will know how "tai siu jie" am I...Muahaha...Someone told me before>>> "Its not about the taste but the passion" and its damn damn true!



No comments: