Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sytycd Top 10 Roadshow@ S.Parade (Part 1)

I'm so so so excited that the Top 10 roadshow will be held at Subang Parade!! S.parade is just 15mins driving distance from my house and so here I am!! My sis and I were so lucky to be able to stand on the 1st row...Looking and searching for my favourite Cecilia & Black...

-The top 10 upon arriving the stage...Interview by the host Aishah Sinclair-

-CC waving to her fans...I'm down here CC...hahaha...-


-Top 10 (Jorida)-

-Top 10 (Sim)-

-Top 10 (Farah)...Honestly speaking...Dislike her...-

-Wow! Guess who's pose is this!! The Latin Queen-

-Top 10 (Cecilia)-

-Top 10 (Jojo)...She has the most crowd of the day...-

-Top 5 female dancers...They required to find a guy each and guide them to dance in 1 minute time...-

-Top 10 (Black)...He was so so handsome ok! Always with his cap...Love you!-

-Top 10 (Sly)-

-Top 10 (Raymond)...The forever cutest...-

-Top 10 (Ray)-

-Top 10 (Hong)...The humorous one...Cheering the crowd with his funny acts...Of course the woman beside me (sis) shouted his name like shit...-

-Sytycd Top 10 (take 1)-

-Sytycd Top 10 (take 2)-


Watching them live was really great especially what a close up with them...
Stay tune for Part 2 (Photograph session)...
I took pictures with my favourite...*muacks*

No comments: